2016 Volunteer Application
Anyone volunteering in any capacity and/or having repetitive access to children in the Hopkinton Little League program (e.g. coaching, assistant coaching, team parent, field work, board member, regular dog house worker, etc.) must completely fill out the Little League Volunteer Application.
The form must be completely filled out with ALL requested information (Social Security Number is MANDATORY) and a copy of a valid government issued photo ID, signed and returned to:
Hopkinton Little League
PO Box 32
Hopkinton, MA 01748
ATTN: Jason Mahon
No other forms may be used, past applications will not be considered and applications for other town sports will also not be considered.
All volunteers must be approved through this process prior to any involvement or interaction with the children participating in the Hopkinton Little League program. The form must be received by March 29, 2017.
Player Injury Report
The Head Coach must immediately report any injury of a player, coach or fan to the league president and league safety officer.
League President - Jason Mahon:
Safety Officer – Jim Montalto:
Click here for the Injury Report.
All head coaches and assistant coaches should watch this short video on concussions:
Medical Release Form
Please give each parent a medical release form for their player. Before practice or games begin, each player must give you a medical release form. Keep these forms in your medical kit or equipment bag. They should be brought to every game and practice. Only coaches should have access to this information.
Click here to download the medical release form.
Recording Final Score & Thrown Pitches
See the 2015 Website User’s Guide here
Head Coaches are responsible for the following items:
- Follow the HLL Code of Conduct
- Attend Coach's Clinic
- Attend Safety Meeting
- Pick up team uniforms & equipment
- Following through with code of conduct for players & parents
- Provide a positive and fun environment while coaching
- Fill out and turn in player evaluation forms at the end of the season
- Communicate issues with the League Director / Player Agent
- Attend draft for your league (AA/10U and above)
- Attend player evaluation meeting (usually in June) (AA/10U and above)
- Assign Team Information Officer - home team must enter game scores on website within 24 hours of game (AA/10U and above)